|Submission of Application materials||June 15, 2022 ~
July 6, 2022
|Notification of Admission||July 18, 2022||Result will be personally notified and posted on http://is.yu.ac.kr|
|Registration||July 19~21, 2022||
|Orientation||End of August, 2022||
|Start of Semester||September 1, 2022||
1) Admission will be made through a screening process of the application documents.
If deemed necessary during the document screening process, individual interviews or performance tests can be conducted.
2) If there are issues with document authenticity, eligibility, exam cheating, etc., admission will be revoked.
Document Screening & Eligibility Verification
Notification of Admission
Issuance of Certificate of Admission
Issuance of Student ID & Course Registration
|100% Tuition Waiver||Applicants who have a TOPIK level 5 or 6|
|70% Tuition Waiver||Applicants who have a TOPIK level 4|
|50% Tuition Waiver||All other international students|
The scholarship criteria for enrolled students may be subject to change.
|Scholarship A||100% Tuition Waiver||TOPIK level 4 or above
(previous semester)GPA 4.3~4.5
|Scholarship B||70% Tuition Waiver||TOPIK level 4 or above
(previous semester)GPA 4.0~4.3
|Scholarship C||50% Tuition Waiver||(previous semester)GPA 4.0 or above
without TOPIK level 4
(previous semester)GPA 3.0~4.0
|Scholarship D||30% Tuition Waiver||(previous semester)GPA 2.5~3.0|
1) All international students must live in on-campus housing for one (1) year for the first academic year.
2) On-campus Housing Fees
(The following fees are based on Fall semester of 2019. They may be subject to change)
Gyeongbuk Global Exchange Center (For 6 Months)
|Type of Room||Boarding
3) Information of Gyeongbuk Global Exchange Center (http://ggec.happydorm.or.kr)
4) Dormitory cancellation penalties may apply in case of cancelling a dormitory application due to personal matters.
5) Meal plan: 3 meals or 2meals a day including weekends (offered during the semester)
Internationl students admitted as freshmen must complete ‘the 1st Year Basic Curriculum for the International Students for graduation.
Curriculum formation : Korean, Korean culture, Society related and other common required generals (about 33 credits in total)
Students who completed a 12-year education(from elementary to high school) in Korea will be exempted to ‘the 1stYear Basic Curriculum for the International Students’
The following documents will be sent to the admitted students : Certificate of admission, university registration certificate, certificate of tuition payment, etc.
VISA : Apply for visa by submitting documents from Yeungnam University and others as requested by the Korean Embassy.
Each Korean Embassy may request additional documents for issuing a Visa. In this case, contact your local Korean Embassy or consulate before applying for the Visa.